mapserver svn - AGG and PostGIS issues

Howard Butler hobu.inc at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 7 11:27:02 EDT 2007

On May 7, 2007, at 10:02 AM, Paul Spencer wrote:

> Re #2, I heard a rumour that hobu may have made some changes that
> might be related, I was kinda hoping to hear from him :)

I haven't touched the postgis code, although I have been noticing a
few weird RFC 24-related things in the SDE code.  I have been
extensively reworking that lately.  I haven't had time to track
anything down though, and have mostly been doing my development
against the 4.10 branch (with my SDE modifications).

Howard