RFC 26 - MapServer Terminology Cleanup

Tue May 8 11:14:39 EDT 2007

Yes, I think the default has to be set to FALSE. And I agree that this
can be an annoying change for some people with lots of queryable layers,
but I can't think of any other alternative with a lesser impact on
users. SteveW's suggestion of a Perl script to upgrade a mapfile could
help for those with access to Perl (may be a bit too much trouble for
Windows users).

Thinking about it some more, a simple search/replace in any text editor
to search for "TEMPLATE" and replace with "QUERYABLE TRUE TEMPLATE"
would do... except for the WEB and LEGEND TEMPLATEs that would end up
being broken.

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette