MapServer OSGeo buildbot configuration

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 14 18:45:34 EDT 2007

Steve,

I've added some steps to the telascience slave. Would you confirrm
that the stdio of those steps show the expected results?

I'm a bit uncertain about the make install step. Does it make some
system wide actions or it can be restricted to a particular folder to
be affected?

Do we have a make test target and how can I make it work?

Best regards,

Tamas