Anyone interested in helping with OSGeo Incubation?

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at POBOX.COM
Thu May 24 08:37:40 EDT 2007

Steve Lime wrote:
> We're in good shape many areas being an "old" but need to make progress on a
> provenance review. Anyone interested in helping out, determining process and
> such?

Steve,

I would be happy to help with the provenance review.  In fact, given the
limited number of files, it should be fairly straight forward to do an
initial review.  Would you like me to prepare an initial provenance review
document, and highlight items I think we need further review/input on?