No subject

John Brown john at WATERWORKSLMS.COM
Mon Oct 1 17:39:04 EDT 2007

I have created an application that collects GPS coordinates. I are looking
for a web service that will allow us to provide web based maps that show the
location. For instance, we can provide a list of coordinates collected and,
if the user clicks on a particular member of the list, WE WANT TO "provide a
map showing that specific location". We need resolution that would enable
building and street recognition. We utilize Linux servers and PHP. Open
source is the best when available!

Can anyone reccomend a technology / web service I can use to provide these
maps?

Thanks, John Brown