agg changes again...

Paul Spencer pspencer at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Sat Sep 1 09:52:30 EDT 2007

My opinion (noting that I don't have a vote) is that it would be fine
to release the first RC with this change, another beta would not
accomplish any more than delay release.  Those that are using/testing
AGG will do so with the first RC and report issues that can be fixed
in the next RC or the release.  You won't find out some issues until
after 5.0 is released and a wider audience starts adopting it, but
that is okay too (that's what 5.0.x is for).

I'd like to see this change in 5.0

Paul