PerceptualDiff and msautotest

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 4 18:19:01 EDT 2007

Normand,

The following additions have been done in the buildbot configuration:
http://buildbot.osgeo.org:8504/

1. I've added all the 3 tests to all of the builders and we have now 5
buildbot slaves including the linux/osx/Win32/Win64 platforms.

2. I've redirected the DEBUG level 0 error messages to "stderr" so you
can get more information about the problems if any.

3. All of the builders (except Win64) now utilize the perceptualdiff
option. (With the Win64 images perceptualdiff crashes right now)

Best regards,

Tamas