MapServer 5.0-rc2 testing

Normand Savard nsavard at MAPGEARS.COM
Tue Sep 11 13:12:30 EDT 2007

I created a copy of the original questionnaire to report MapServer
5.0.0-rc2. We are at the last stage of releasing MapServer.  We need
feedback from all platforms users to help us detect important issues.
So, take some time to fill in the questionnaire.

You can find the questionnaire here:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/development/release_plans/mapserver_5_0/copy5_of_questionnaire.2007-08-06.6792918562

The ms4w package for Windows can be find here:
http://www.maptools.org/ms4w/index.phtml?page=ROADMAP-dev.html

The MapServer fgs package for Unix is located here:
http://download.osgeo.org/mapserver/fgs-msx

NOTE:
Actually the number of users who reports their testing through the
questionnaire is very low.  You have to keep in mind that you don't have
to test all the features listed in this questionnaire but only those you
usually work with.  With a greater number of users testing some  of the
MapServer features we will end up with most features tested.  So again I
encourage users to test the new MapServer rc2.

Norm