No IRC meeting tomorrow

Thu Sep 13 10:20:38 EDT 2007

In our release plan we had planned to have an IRC meeting every second
week, and that would fall tomorrow.

However, things seem to be in great shape with 5.0.0-RC2, so I don't see
a need for an IRC meeting this Friday.

The only issue that's been found and fixed since RC2 is ticket #2303 and
it was a trivial fix so we won't do another RC just for that one. Unless
a blocker issue is found, I am planning to release 5.0.0 officially on
Monday.

If anyone feels that there is still a need for an IRC meeting then
please let us know which items you'd like to discuss and we'll schedule one.

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/