Press release...

Mon Sep 17 15:32:12 EDT 2007

Steve Lime wrote:
> Hi all: I have created a draft release on the OSGeo website. Please let me know what you think. Once finalized, I can start it
> through the vis committee and board sign-off process. Here's a link to the draft:
>
>   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Press_Release_MapServer_5.0

Sounds great to me. Perhaps the copyright date should be 2007?

BTW, I have packaged the release and have updated the site with the 5.0
download info. I am about to prepare the announcement now. Would you
want to send the release announcement as PSC chair or should I do it?

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/