[mapserver-dev] Support for the AGG renderer in drawLegendIcon.

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 18:23:22 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I'd like to add AGG renderer support when creating the legend icons
from the mapscript interface. The corresponding function in class.i
would look something like:

int drawLegendIcon(mapObj *map, layerObj *layer, int width, int
height, imageObj *dstImage, int dstX, int dstY) {
      if(map->outputformat->renderer == MS_RENDER_WITH_AGG)
          return msDrawLegendIconAGG(map, layer, self, width, height,
dstImage, dstX, dstY);
      else
          return msDrawLegendIcon(map, layer, self, width, height,
dstImage->img.gd, dstX, dstY);
  }

Any objections to apply such change?

I'd personally prefer including this stuff in the msDrawLegendIcon
itself, however if would require to change other portions of the code
like msDrawLegend in the mapserver core, and function above should
pass dstImage instead of dstImage->img.gd.

Best regards,

Tamas