[mapserver-dev] speed up layer displaying postgis-mapserver

BrainDrain paulborodaev at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 06:31:16 EDT 2008

1. DATA "geom from public.construct >>>>USING UNIQUE [id field name] USING
SRID=[your srid or -1 (not recom.)]<<<<" for all postgis layers
this solves problem with msPOSTGISLayerRetrievePGVersion
2. I use cluster gindexname on tablename & vacuum full. +
http://www.powerpostgresql.com/Downloads/annotated_conf_80.html