[mapserver-dev] Motion to extend commit rights to Alan Boudreault

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Aug 20 14:50:26 EDT 2008

I'd like to motion that we extend MapServer commit rights to Alan
Boudreault, provided he confirms his acceptance of the commit guidelines
at http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/development/rfc/ms-rfc-7/

Alan has been working with us (Mapgears) since last fall and has started
working on MapServer bug fixes and enhancements in the last few months.
He has contributed several patches already that I have reviewed and
committed, and I plan to have him continue to spend time on MapServer in
the future.

I start the vote with my +1

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/