[mapserver-dev] Re: PHP_MapScript - set opacity of a styleObj

Mike Leahy mgleahy at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Aug 27 02:18:11 EDT 2008

Hello again,

I think I answered my own question.  In php_mapscript.c, I made the
following changes:

- In _phpms_build_style_object, I added this:

     add_property_long(return_value,   "opacity",       pstyle->opacity);

- And in php3_ms_style_setProperty, I added this:

     else IF_SET_LONG( "opacity",        self->opacity)

I recompiled mapserver, and it works - at least I think (i.e., no errors
when I set the property, and everything else is working as it did)...I
still have to get the code I'm working on to render some output.

Do these changes look okay?
Mike