Standardized source header

Fernando Simon fsimon at UNIVALI.BR
Thu Feb 7 10:33:06 EST 2008

Normand Savard wrote:
> Fernando Simon wrote:
>
>> Normand,
>>    No problem for me. Just a little change, I believe that the lines
>> "MapServer: MapServer 4.8-rc1 (cvs)" and "Oracle: Oracle 9.2 Spatial
>> Cartridge 9.2 release 9.0.1" can be remove.
>>    The Oracle Spatial driver work since 4.0 version of Mapserver and
>> from Oracle 8i.
>>    Best regards.
>>
>> Fernando Simon
>>

> Fernando,
>
> Thank you.  What is the copyright year?
>
> Norm

Normand,
    Well, the last change/improvement that I did in the code was last
year. I don't know, maybe 2007 is better for copyright.
    The first version of this driver was made by Rodrigo Cabral for the
3.6 version of Mapserver, and I started as developer of the driver code
in 2003/2004.
    Best regards.

Fernando Simon