[MAPSERVER-DEV] Standardized source header

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon Feb 11 13:03:57 EST 2008

I've pinged Tom on the reasons behind the difference. I can see why it was wanted though since "substantial" is
sufficiently vague. Now, to change we'd need confirmation from all contributors that we can reasonably track
down correct?

Steve

<45798.212.79.172.164.1202752573.squirrel at vogon.ccgis.de>, "Arnulf Christl