Antwort: Re: [mapserver-dev] Point layers with Oracle driver

Fernando Simon fsimon at univali.br
Thu Feb 14 11:07:35 EST 2008

http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/appdev.102/b14255/sdo_objrelschema.htm#CBBIGEFH

> I can create a ticket for that if you want...

Daniel,
    Yes, I will add the support for this kind of point. I belive that
the ticket is the best way, we can track/log all the info about it.
No problem, you can open the ticket.
    Best regards.

Fernando Simon