FW: [swe.wg] CITE testing of SOS and SPS 1.0 - who has gotimplementations?

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA
Thu Jan 10 11:59:24 EST 2008

FYI this would be valuable for SOS Server support (will file a ticket).

-----Original Message-----
From: swe.wg-bounces+tom.kralidis=ec.gc.ca at opengeospatial.org
[mailto:swe.wg-bounces+tom.kralidis=ec.gc.ca at opengeospatial.org] On
Behalf Of Johannes Echterhoff
Sent: 10 January, 2008 11:53 AM
To: ows-5-swe at opengeospatial.org; 'OGC SWE WG'
Subject: [swe.wg] CITE testing of SOS and SPS 1.0 - who has
gotimplementations?

(sorry for crossposting)

Hello.

CITE tests have been developed for SOS and SPS 1.0. We seek feedback on
the test scripts and supporters. Please, if you have developed a service
compliant with these specification versions, please have a look at the
scripts or even execute them against your implementation.

Best regards,
Johannes Echterhoff

P.S.: Here is the official announcement from Greg Buehler: