[mapserver-dev] pg_config detection in configure

Guillaume Sueur guillaume.sueur at neogeo-online.net
Tue Jul 22 09:30:35 EDT 2008

sure ! I can't login right now (server doesn't give any answer to login
attempts), but I will as soon as it awakes ;-)

another point. python-mapscript agg support is still problematic.
Workarounds exist
(http://www.mail-archive.com/mapserver-users@lists.umn.edu/msg14120.html)
, but the straightforward
python setup.py install
builds a non-working mapscript.py :
import mapscript -> undefined symbol: _ZN3agg12g_sqrt_tableE

any new piece of informations about it ?

Thanks