[mapserver-dev] update to rfc7 required?

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Wed Jun 25 11:28:47 EDT 2008

Arnulf will point out the "essentially" part... Perhaps saying "MapServer License (essentially MIT/X11)"?

I'm not advocating a signed agreement at all. However, there may be verbiage in those agreements
that makes sense for us to cover as well. Since those agreements are a generation newer that RFC 7
there may be some good ideas in them that we haven't incorporated. Also, saying that we reviewed
our commit guidelines recently makes sense as part of the incubation process.

Steve