[mapserver-dev] MapServer 5.2 Beta 3 Available

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Jun 27 15:50:04 EDT 2008

Jim,

There was indeed a change in beta3 regarding TILEINDEX layers, but it
should not affect any existing indexes with SHAPEPATH set, which is
your case.  I can duplicate your error with a file structure exactly
like yours: with beta2 no error, with beta3 i get your exact errors.
Would you mind reporting this in the associated ticket?   http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/2369
   Also please include what OS you are testing on (I am testing on
Windows).

Good find!

---
Jeff McKenna