[mapserver-dev] Standardized header: header files (.h) associated with a source file (.c or .cpp) have no header

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Sat Mar 22 11:53:41 EDT 2008

Fine with me...

>>> Normand Savard <nsavard at mapgears.com> 03/20/08 10:14 AM >>>
All,

This is a question related to my work to standardized the headers found
in the various files.  The following header files paired with their
source files (same name) in the mapserver root directory do not have any
header.  I proposed to add the same header as their namesake, excepted
for the purpose parameter which could be something like:  "Declaration
of ...".

What do you think?

Norm

See in the root directory: