[mapserver-dev] cunit / RFC 12

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 09:45:32 EST 2008

Paul,

How about adding these tests to the msautotest suite? As far as I
remember to the related discussion, the most substantial conclusion
was that we wouldn't like to maintain various kind of testing
environments in parallel.
For more information about the msautotest topic see:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/development/Tests/regression_testing

Best regards,

Tamas