[mapserver-dev] ms rfc 48: adding a type keyword to the styleblock

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 18:39:42 EST 2008

Thomas,

I don't mind implementing a limited version, however the syntax of the
expression should be finalized without requiring to do backward
incompatible changes when extending the geometry processor in the
future.
Additionally you should consider the desired impementation in such way
which doesn't require to restructure the code when implementing the
things further.
This RFC should mention which functions will be affected in this
regard, when such an enhancement will take place in the future.

Best regards,

Tamas