[mapserver-dev] Documentation Updates

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 00:17:11 EST 2008

Dear PHP MapScript maintainers,

I have converted the PHP MapScript reference to ReStructured text, and
I have pulled it into the documentation section of subversion.  I put
a placeholder README file in the mapscript/php directory that
currently points to where the file lives in subversion, but I would
imagine we would put URLs or something of the like there.   I put
Daniel's name on the doc, but I'm sure there's more authors that need
to be credited. Here is the result of the effort:

http://iowa.hobu.biz/msdocs/build/html/mapscript/php/index.html

http://svn.osgeo.org/mapserver/trunk/docs/mapscript/php/index.txt

Our PHP doc looks prettier than our PHP code ;)

Howard