[mapserver-dev] IGNORE_MISSING_DATA

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Oct 10 16:20:20 EDT 2008

Paul Ramsey wrote:
> Anyone, anyone, Beuhler?
>
> On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 12:45 PM, Paul Ramsey <pramsey at cleverelephant.ca> wrote:

>>> I presume that you are asking how to get the compile time option to be
>>> reflected in the code?
>> No, I mean, is the idea of a map file parameter "ON_MISSING_DATA"
>> disgusting, or desirable, is there a better name, a better approach?
>> Should something more off-to-the-side like PROCESSING directives be
>> used? Basically what should the user-facing aspect of this
>> functionality look like?

I'm horrible at coming up with names for things like this, but I thought
you proposal was fine and since no one else gave any input, I would go
with it. One last minute observation is that I can not think of any
mapfile keywords the currently use "_" under bar chars in them, but I
don't think that is a reason to not use them here.

-Steve W