[mapserver-dev] Time for a 5.2.1 release?

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon Oct 20 16:24:19 EDT 2008

Still ok with me (and 2781 has been fixed I think). Is the ArcGIS/WMS issue fixed in 5.2.1?

Steve

>>> Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com> 10/20/08 9:28 AM >>>
I'd recommend the 5.2.1 release happens in the next couple of weeks.
(sooner than later is better for me) Thoughts?

-jeff

Jeff McKenna
FOSS4G Consulting and Training Services
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/