AW: AW: AW: [mapserver-dev] speed up layer displayingpostgis-mapserver

SUSANNE susanne.kalliany at tefis.at
Fri Sep 5 09:59:35 EDT 2008

Thank you for your reply. But we are testing on ms4w 2.2.7 too and the
performance is the same.
Now I tried to cover an 10 by 10 km area in scales 10000, 5000, 2000 and
1000 with 5 postgis layers.
To increase performance I produced all empty tiles in advance - that makes
more than 60000 empty tiles for all five layers.
It that a silly reproach or do you have a better idea?
Thanks a lot, susane Kalliany

developing