[mapserver-dev] For everyone who is not at the FOSS4G - Intergeo 2008 (Germany)

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at intevation.de
Wed Sep 24 07:11:09 EDT 2008

Hello,

[Sorry for crossposting]

Open Source Park at Intergeo 2008

Intergeo is the world's largest event and communication platform for
geodesy, geoinformation and land management. The trade fair and
conference cover all the key trends that crop up along the entire
value-added chain -- from geo-based information surveys and data
processing to integrated applications. This year's Intergeo  trade fair
and conference takes place in Bremen, Germany from September 30th
through October 2nd.

Unfortunately this event again takes place at the same time as FOSS4G
2008.

The OSGeo operates a booth area providing space for Open Source
Geospatial software projects and booths for commercial enterprises.

The following Free and Open Source communities will be at the Open
Source Parc (OSP) and present the projects:

 * Desktop-GIS: gvSIG, QGIS
 * WebMapping: deegree, Mapbender, MapServer, GeoServer, OpenLayers
 * Spatial Database: PostGIS
 * OpenStreetMap Project

In addition to the software projects the following service providers
support the exhibition at the OSP of the Intergeo 2008:

 * 52°North GmbH
 * Autodesk GmbH
 * Björnsen Beratende Ingenieure GmbH
 * lat/lon GmbH
 * in medias res GmbH
 * Intevation GmbH
 * WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG

Please feel free asking me, if you have any questions.

We are looking forward to welcome you at the OSP!

Link OSGeo Wiki: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Intergeo_2008
Link Intergeo: http://www.intergeo.de/2008_en/englisch/index.php

--
Stephan Holl <stephan.holl at intevation.de>, http://intevation.de/~stephan
Tel: +49 (0)541-33 50 8 32 | Intevation GmbH | AG Osnabrück - HR B 18998