[mapserver-dev] msautotest viewer utility

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at ec.gc.ca
Fri Sep 26 12:31:22 EDT 2008

Excellent work Norm!  This would be great to commit to trunk, IMHO.

I would make a list of links to be able to select a mapfile to test
(i.e. sos.map, wcs_simple.map, etc.).  This would allow developers to be
able to test against a given mapfile.

Again, excellent!  I think this is a valuable add-on, especially for the
visuals.

..Tom