[mapserver-dev] Any reaction to the 5.4 release plan?

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Wed Feb 4 11:27:40 EST 2009

My thoughts were also to have 5.4 pretty much in the can by the sprint. Hence
the aggressive time line. WMS 1.3 is planned for 5.4 and may be one of the limiting
factors in terms of when we can release. Even if the 1st beta is cut before the
sprint that probably ties our hands enough that we can't stuff extra stuff in at
the last minute. Although, one-pass queries would be tempting... ;-)

Steve