[mapserver-dev] Scalebar transparency and documenation issues

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Fri Jan 16 14:54:32 EST 2009

I don't think I saw any replies to this. So... let's see. It looks likes it's still used for raw scalebar image
production as well. So my thought would be to:

  1 - fix the docs and mark it as not being deprecated, it's still useful.
  2 - expose to mapscript (e.g. $scalebar->{transparent} = $mapscript::MS_TRUE;)

Steve

<f3b73b7d0901101633h3cab6511ta2e689031f3ce27a at mail.gmail.com>, "Tamas Szekeres"