[mapserver-dev] SWF Output : Labels + Ming 0.4

laurent.baey at free.fr laurent.baey at free.fr
Tue Jan 20 05:18:22 EST 2009

Thanks

I added a new version of mapswf.c with the ifdefs, which needs an
appended version of the configure script.
Aside Effects, one noticeable new feature in ming 0.4 among others is
the ability to load TrueType font files, no need to convert TTF fonts
into FDB format anymore, that means only one fontset.txt for all
mapfile outputs.

Laurent

----- Message de yassefa at dmsolutions.ca ---------