[mapserver-dev] application for mapserver-docs committer list

Kai Behncke Kai-Behncke at gmx.de
Wed Jan 21 04:28:36 EST 2009

Dear Developers,

I also would like to apply for svn
write access to the "docu-repository".
I am an active user of MapServer since 2005 and an administrator of the German homepage:
http://www.umn-mapserver-community.de

I also would like to contribute and bring my knowledge in the German MapServer Documentation.

I read the MapServer committer guidelines [1], understood them and
accept them.

[1] http://www.mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-7.1.html

Best regards
Kai
-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 21:41:59 +0100
> Von: Nicol Hermann <mapserver at geoworld.de>
> An: mapserver-dev at lists.osgeo.org
> Betreff: [mapserver-dev] application for mapserver-docs committer list

> Hello Developers,
>
> based on the motion [1] raised by Astrid I would like to apply for svn
> write access to the "docu-repository".
> I am an active user of MapServer since 2000, being a member of the
> developer list since 2002 and i am now trying to communicate my
> mapserver knowledge as part of the german MapServer documentation team.
>
> I read the MapServer committer guidelines [2], understood them and
> accept them.
>
> Please let me know if you have any question
>
> Best regards
> Nicol
>

> [1]
> http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapserver-dev/2009-January/008082.html
>
> [2] http://www.mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-7.1.html

Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a