[mapserver-dev] Negative X offset with Y -99

WiT8litZ wilmarvh at netstar.altech.co.za
Wed Jul 1 09:07:07 EDT 2009

Hey

We are exploring a traffic solution using mapserver. So far things have been
running excellent with only minor concerns. Our biggest concern at this
stage is being able to offset vectors on the map in both directions + and -.
The scenario: a road which has 2 way traffic on it, needs to have its
traffic vectors offset to the outsides of the road. Currently when using
e.g. x 5 y -99 both directions of traffic move off to the same side of the
road, and using x -5 y -99 yields no usable result.

Is there any way of being able to use y -99 and move the offset for x to
either side of the road. Hope I am making myself clear

Kind regards