[mapserver-dev] asp with mapserver

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 30 08:04:14 EDT 2009

This is more of a question for the mapserver-users list, there are a number of people developing applications with ASP over there.  This list is more targetted towards the actual development of mapserver.

Also, a quick google search yields a number of basic tutorials:
http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en-us&q=mapserver+asp&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

If you have a specific question then we might be able to help (but I would really suggest posting on "users" in dead of "dev").

Happy Coding.