[mapserver-dev] Getting a list of fonts using mapserver

prak prakashtilhoo at astuntechnology.com
Mon Mar 2 09:03:26 EST 2009

Hi,

I am using .Net C# and mapscript_csharp to access objects in the map file
for geting configuration details.

However, I have been unable to get a list of 'fonts' as defined in the map
file. Though I can get the fontset.fonts hashtable that contains the fonts,
I could not find a way to read the hashtable from start to end and get
corrresponding list of items, hence list of font names.

Grateful if any one could please advise.

Thank you very much.

rgds