[mapserver-dev] msautotest-wxs: how to suppress the header information?

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 18:22:02 EST 2009

Hi All,

I'm wondering how the msautotest should be executed on windows. Currently I
get much of the failures because mapserv provides the result with the
content-type included at the beginning of each file (including the png-s)
which is compared to the expected files without having that extra
information.
Is there a way to suppress this header inclusion without touching the code?
(I know mapserv has the '-nh' option but it seems mstestlib.py should be
changed to include this switch)

Best regards,

Tamas