[mapserver-dev] LABEL OUTLINEWIDTH - works or not?

S. Constantinescu sconstatinescu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 09:58:37 EST 2009

Hi everybody, I need to find out if LABEL OUTLINEWIDTH is implemented or NOT,
and if it is, how can I test if it's working. Source files show it is, but
using the AGG renderer doesn't appear to modify the 1px width of the halo
around the label. Versions used: 5.2.1,  5.4.0b2. System, OS X 10.5.2. Also,
if it's supposed to work, can it be set just via the *.map file or it works
just via mapscript. 5.2 docs say it should work. 5.4 says it's supposed to
be implemented in 5.4.
I don't use mapscript, only tried it in the mapfile, setting:

OUTPUTFORMAT
 DRIVER AGG/PNG
END

LAYER