[mapserver-dev] IRC Meeting Tuesday @ 10am (Toronto Time)

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Mon Mar 9 16:46:12 EDT 2009

For those who are not on site at the Toronto Code Sprint, we'll try to
have meeting on the #mapserver IRC channel tomorrow (Tuesday) morning at
10am:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=3&day=10&year=2009&hour=10&min=0&sec=0&p1=250

During that meeting we'd like to go over the RFCs and/or key items that
were discussed at the Code Sprint, in the hope that we can come up with
final decisions on at least some of them before the end of the sprint.

Here is a draft agenda for the meeting, based on the list of the new RFCs:

     * MS RFC 51: XML/BXML Mapfiles
     * MS RFC 52: One-pass query processing
     * MS RFC 53: Guidelines for MapScript method return values
     * MS RFC 55: Improve control of output resolution
     * Rendering plugin architecture (no RFC yet)

If you have more points for the agenda then please send them in response
to this thread.

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/