[mapserver-dev] Sandbox Priv.s

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 11 18:49:10 EDT 2009

I was thinking  about the possibility of an additional Sandbox.  The OpenLayers folks have user-based sandboxes, so that a user would have a sandbox like repository/sandbox/tbonfort or repository/sandbox/dlittle.  I'm perfectly content to send you whatever patches I make to the code in the sandbox/graphics branch and leave the real maintenance to someone else. :-)