[mapserver-dev] mapscript_csharp removes "include" lines in map file

prak prakashtilhoo at astuntechnology.com
Fri Mar 20 05:45:32 EDT 2009

Hello,

I have a map file, x.map with an include statement, 'INCLDUE "mylayers.map"
'.

I use mapscript_csharp to open x.map and works fine.

However, I observed that immediately after mapobj.open("x.map"), x.map is
saved back on disc with the 'INCLDUE "mylayers.map" '. stripped of x.map and
all layer in "mylayers.map" included directly i x.map.

I would like to keep my 'INCLDUE "mylayers.map" ' in x.map.

Is there a way to do this with mapscript_csharp ?

Thanks a lot for your usual help.

prakash