[mapserver-dev] Sandbox Priv.s

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Fri Mar 20 11:21:34 EDT 2009

So, where are we at with this? If I've read the thread correctly:

  - folks are cool with the concept
  - OSGeo userid are sufficient credentials, they must ask on the -dev list for access
  - we tweak the committer guidelines with a "sandbox" clause and direct the requestor to that doc
  - committers grant access to the sandbox
  - committers have a responsibility to verify that anything that makes the leap to trunk meets appropriate guidelines

If this is right then the next steps are:

  - tweaking the committer guidelines (volunteer?)
  - getting the mapserver_sandbox group populated and things configured (volunteer?)

Steve