[mapserver-dev] Nominate Thomas Bonfort for MapServer PSC

Kralidis,Tom [Ontario] Tom.Kralidis at ec.gc.ca
Sun Mar 29 19:28:26 EDT 2009

+1

..Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: mapserver-dev-bounces at lists.osgeo.org on behalf of Steve Lime
Sent: Sun 29-Mar-09 12:44
To: mapserver-dev at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [mapserver-dev] Nominate Thomas Bonfort for MapServer PSC

Hi all: I meant to do this a couple of weeks ago but got distracted.  I'd like to nominate Thomas for
the PSC. He's added a lot to the project in the last couple of years and is a leader in the raster graphic
output aspect of the software. That's an important role, one that is worthy of a more formal position
in the project. This would put us at an even number of members but I don't see that as a stumbling
point and we have a way defined to break a tie vote. I'll start with a +1...