[mapserver-dev] MapServer/GDAL/ECW improvements at the Toronto Sprint

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Thu May 14 13:29:55 EDT 2009

Steve,

Are you sure you didn't want to mean MrSID instead ? There have been
improvements done in GDAL trunk during Toronto Code Sprint in MrSID driver.
See http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/changeset/16580 and
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/changeset/16795. See also
http://crschmidt.net/blog/380/code-sprint-day-3/

Reviewing ECW driver history doesn't show any performance related change in
the last few monts

Even