[mapserver-dev] Problems for adding a new keyword in MapServer

Mauricio Herrera georazor at gmail.com
Mon May 25 03:31:21 EDT 2009

Hi

I followed your recommendations and these are the results

Both recommendations were corrects!! thanks a lot Steve and Alan!

1.-imposible to regenerate MapServer 5.2.1 and 5.4.0 with Flex 2.5.4a.-41..
Always show me the same error

2. I needed to upgrade flex  to (2.5.35)

3.  I only needed to regenerate everything (MAKE CLEAN and MAKE )

thank you again

Mauricio