[mapserver-dev] Mapserver 5.6.0-beta5 perl bug

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Mon Nov 16 15:13:12 EST 2009

Nothing should have changed, the function should still return
MS_SUCCESS(0)/MS_FAILURE(1) if it finds a valid OWS request, or
MS_DONE(2) if it the request is not recognized as a valid OWS request.

It's always possible that something changed or got broken in one of the
handlers, but we'd need a way to reproduce. I'd suggest you file a
ticket with a testcase to reproduce the issue (sample request and
whatever mapfile/data is required to reproduce).

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/