[mapserver-dev] 5.6 release candidate early next week

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 03:24:29 EST 2009

I had an issue with a segfault on label placement, but haven't been able to
reproduce it consistently and suspect a bug with osx's gcc optimizations. As
such I'm ok to go forwards with the release.
ps: will be offline until the end of the year, hope nothing serious
concerning my parts arise until then.

cheers,

thomas