[mapserver-dev] URL-based includes...

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Thu Apr 8 13:45:30 EDT 2010

I think you're asking if the URL could contain substitutions? No, as includes are processed as the mapfile is loaded. Could certainly work around that by making the parameter stack available to the lexer but you'd wouldn't necessarily have access to necessary validations so there would be security implications of doing so. The validations do cascade so you can set a validation at the class, layer or web level.

Includes cannot be set/changed via the CGI.

Steve