[mapserver-dev] Interest in french mapserver translation

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Fri Feb 26 15:36:41 EST 2010

Thomas Gratier wrote:

> I've already do this announcement on the users list. I want to work on
> french translation of Mapserver documentation, now it's easy with sphinx ;)
> Some weeks ago, I've started translation but I kept it only on my
> computer. Now, time for starting sharing.

Bonjour Thomas,

Welcome to the project! Hopefully Jeff will get back to you with your
SVN access shortly.

In case you were not aware of that yet, I believe Yves Jacolin also
started (or was about to start) some work on the French translation, so
I would suggest that the two of your coordinate your efforts to avoid
duplication of work. I have CC'd him on this in case he is not on the
-dev list yet.

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/